The war is wrong!
This is going to be a very short one because I just couldn’t avoid addressing the current situation in Ukraine. Let’s call things by their names. It’s a war. And it’s a crime against humanity.
The best thing we can do right now is to unite.
- Don’t finger point. There’s so much misinformation on either side and it only dives us.
- If you follow the news, please find as many different sources as you can to have a broad spectrum of information
- Better yet, find real people you can talk to who have connections or families in Ukraine or Russia and who get to hear of what is going on from their loved ones locally.
- Use your voice online and offline to advocate for peace and humanity
Help as you can. Every little bit helps.
- Nova Ukraine novaukraine.org
- Razom for Ukraine razomforukraine.org
- World Central Kitchen wck.org/relief
- Global Giving globalgiving.org
- Save The Children support.savethechildren.org
- Direct Relief directrelief.org
- International Rescue Committee help.rescue.org
- UN Crisis Relief Fund crisisrelief.un.org/ukraine-crisis
- Care my.care.org
- Doctors Without Borders donate.doctorswithoutborders.org
A word for my beloved art community.
I see and support the sunflower art challenges that are going on and individual artists’ efforts to raise funds to support Ukraine, but it hasn’t been overwhelming. We can do better!
We are the ones who can inspire people in tough times! We are the ones to touch hearts and bring awareness!
So I’m starting a hashtag #SupportUkraineWithArt and pledge to donate 100% of the proceeds from “buy me a coffee” and from the sales of our branded merch up until the end of the war in Ukraine to relief organizations.
I will also donate 50% of all my art prints sales as well.
I ask you to join me in this effort or spread the word about it. Use hashtag #SupportUkraineWithArt to let people know that you support the movement.