Latest on our art podcast
The show host Galina Marcus interviews artists, creatives, and art organizations from all over the world to help other creatives discover these stories, so they don’t feel like they are alone in the art scene, create connection, ignite inspiration, and sprinkle it all with some education.
We explore topics like:
– personal artist journeys
– how to find your artistic voice
– how to run your art business
– inspirational art stories
– NFT, AI, and other new techs in the art world
– how to become a successful artist
And many, many more…
Welcome to ITAS, an art podcast that has it all 🙂 Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/support
Jay Bell is a businessman, artist, printmaker, a founder of Campana Studios art non-profit, and a newly appointed Commissioner for Arts and Culture in San Diego County. This man is a whole orchestra of different roles and he is successful in every one of them. I love bringing guests like this on the show because we can learn so much from them!
Jay's biggest goal is to create as many economic opportunities for local artists as possible and change the narrative of making artists volunteer their time and talent because their work should be valued and compensated! It's a huge undertaking, and as a San Diego artist myself, I am the most curious to follow Jay's journey.
Jump on this episode to learn more about Jay's vision for the local Arts and Culture and how he applies his philosophy to his own non-profit work.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/support
Latest show notes
- San Diego artist and non-profit founder Jay Bell on creating economic opportunities for artistsJay’s biggest goal is to create as many economic opportunities for local artists as possible and change the narrative of making artists volunteer their time and talent because their work should be valued and compensated!
Want to pitch an episode?
If you are an artist or you represent an artist who would be a great guest, or you work for an organization that makes a positive difference in the art community, I’d love to hear from you! If you are a PR manager, please, make sure to check this page first.