Latest on our art podcast
The show host Galina Marcus interviews artists, creatives, and art organizations from all over the world to help other creatives discover these stories, so they don’t feel like they are alone in the art scene, create connection, ignite inspiration, and sprinkle it all with some education.
We explore topics like:
– personal artist journeys
– how to find your artistic voice
– how to run your art business
– inspirational art stories
– NFT, AI, and other new techs in the art world
– how to become a successful artist
And many, many more…
Welcome to ITAS, an art podcast that has it all 🙂 Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/support
Jane Bellante is an expert at helping people let go of negative thought patterns to create the art and personal brands they have always wanted with joy, confidence, and ease. She has been a mixed media artist for 30 years, is an International Best Selling Author, a 3 time published artist, and has a Masters Degree in Adult Education. She is a founder of the 5 Day Letting Go Workshop, the Creating Confidently (ArtFusion) course, IGNITE mastermind leader, and is a married mother of 2 kids and 2 pets.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/in-the-art-scene/support
Latest show notes
- Multimedia artist and art business coach Jane Bellante is sharing her secrets to a successful art careerJane Bellante is an expert at helping people let go of negative thought patterns to create the art and personal brands they have always wanted with joy, confidence, and ease.
Want to pitch an episode?
If you are an artist or you represent an artist who would be a great guest, or you work for an organization that makes a positive difference in the art community, I’d love to hear from you! If you are a PR manager, please, make sure to check this page first.